- George Clooney is Hollywood's biggest little prankster,
so we hit the streets of LA to ask people,
what's the best prank that George Clooney
ever played on you?
- One time, he shit in my fridge and unplugged it overnight.
He called it a turd locker.
- For three weeks he pretended to be my dad,
and I told him all my secrets and then, poof, he was gone.
My real dad was really pissed but classic Clooney.
- Definitely that one time he pulled my pants down so hard
that I couldn't get 'em back up.
You can't get mad at him.
He's the Cloons.
- One time, he told me he was
the first man to walk on the moon,
and then he showed me scenes from his movie Gravity.
Clooney is the king of joking.
- All time best probably's gotta be when he
stole $14 million from me and gave a million each
to all of his best friends.
Yeah, oh, man, that was so good.
He got me and my whole family.
Oh, yeah, he robbed us.
- This one time he had me convinced that Princess Diana
had died in a car crash.
Now, ya gotta understand, this was about three months
before she actually died in a car crash.
- Well, he told me it was his birthday,
so I bought him a cake,
and he just shoved it right in my face.
- He used to call me Jerry.
I don't know if it was a prank,
or he just didn't respect me enough to learn my name.
- What's your name?
- And those are your top Clooney pranks.