When A Supervillain Steals Your Girlfriend (with Lamorne Morris)
Is this Superhero (Lamorne Morris) cheating on his girlfriend or simply trying to save the day?
- April 10, 2018
- 790k Views
Quincy: Lamorne Morris
Molly: Erin Lim
Baron Neutron: Carl Tart
DIRECTOR: Jarrett Conaway
WRITER: Ishmel Sahid
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Kate Lilly
TALENT PRODUCER: Luke Esselen
PRODUCER: Sean Boyle
COORDINATOR: Kevin Kinskey
1st AD: Allen Scudder
DP: William Christensen
B-Cam Op: Scott Summers
AC: Joe Manwi-Han
GAFFER: Matt Hoodhood
KEY GRIP: Mike McKinnon
GRIP: James Sowka
PRODUCTION DESIGNER: Sam Slosburg
WARDROBE: John Thompson
MAKEUP: Brenna Haukedahl
SOUND MIXER: Roger Kean
POST PRODUCER: Alex Parks
EDITOR: Salamo Manetti-Lax
VFX: Bryan Wieder
April 10, 2018
- Quincy, what's wrong?
I thought you like when I role play
as Sharkesha Sugar Walls.
- Oh, now you wanna use the safe word.
- As much as I would love to leap to those walls
in a single bound, you know I gotta go.
I'm running late for work!
- Another mission?
I thought we were gonna Hulu and hump tonight.
- Baby, you know the crime rates are jumping right now,
higher than Uber prices.
I thought I told you.
And for someone who has telepathic abilities,
you don't tell me anything.
Baby, what are you talking about?
You know my secret identity.
My mama don't even know my secret identity.
- Don't even start, don't you even start!
- You think Superman is telling Lois Lane
his secret identity?
You think Bruce Wayne is opening up to every
chick he smashin'?
- Pepper Potts knows everything about Tony Stark,
and she doesn't live in fear!
- Who is Tony Stark?
- Iron Man.
who is Iron Man?
- Something's going on with you,
and I don't know what it is.
- Why is Mayor Markle calling you so late?
- Mayor Markle, just be who?
- The Mayor.
- The Mayor, oh, let me see that.
You crazy, that's what you are.
Oh, baby, you ain't gonna believe this.
A group of elderly professional handball players are trapped
on a burning bus, and they need me to come to the rescue.
- Are you sleeping with her?
That's what you think?
Girl, we ain't gonna do this right now.
- Are you fucking this bitch?
Baby, no, I told you, she only calls me when
the city is in danger!
- Like the time she called your tongue into her mouth?
- You talking about that, no,
I knew you were gonna talk about that time,
and let's not go there, okay?
Because I have an answer for you.
Let me tell you, right now, what the answer is.
Are you ready?
- Mmm hm.
- 'Cause I'm gonna tell you right now in three, two--
- Get to it!
- Okay, don't rush me.
Here's what the answer is.
It wasn't a kiss.
It was mouth to mouth resuscitation.
With your tongue down her throat
outside her windowsill in the pouring rain?
You didn't think I'd see those photos on Wendy Williams?
- Was this before or after Wendy had that stroke?
Because she was saying a lot
of incoherent things.
- Stop it.
Everybody warned me about dating a superhero.
I thought it was going to be so cool!
Oh my god, so strong, so fast, so sure,
so rich, they can last for hours!
None of it's true!
- I lasted for hours once that one time.
- Mmm mmm.
- I felt like, when I woke up it was hours later.
- Mmm, no.
- Baby, calm that, okay?
It happened just once, alright?
And I should've told you.
And for that I am sorry.
But right now, can we talk about this another time?
That elderly professional group of handball players,
they are going to die!
- Fuck them.
- Please, can you hand me
my codpiece for genital protection?
What the hell is this?
Is this lipstick?
- Huh, let me see this for a second.
What, this, is what you're freaking out about?
That's not lipstick, baby, that's um,
that's blood from a battle I was in last night.
- Since when is blood purple?
Oh my god, oh my god, are you happy now?
Remember those four elderly professional handball players
I was telling you about, that were on a burning bus?
They just died.
I hope you are satisfied.
You got what you wanted!
But ironically enough they didn't die from the fire.
Yeah, they were just really, really old.
And then one of them had dementia,
then he shot the rest of them.
- You don't seem too upset about it.
- Well, I don't have time to be mad right now,
I still have to go to a
a space treaty
that I have to go and moderate?
- Can't someone else go?
We are not done here!
- Baby, listen.
I am literally the only person on planet earth
that has the ability to get there.
- Don't you go out that window!
Superman can fly too!