- Hey Rosie?
Am I doin' anything right?
- Attempt to start over.
- I shall try to start over.
What I'm hoping for is like
a big back yard, substantial.
♪ Hey! ♪
- Our adventure begins.
- This place is perfect, why didn't you mention it earlier?
- Well it's bit complicated.
- What's so complicated about this place?
♪ Music Plays ♪
- I'll be open by July.
It's only February right now.
It's a lotta work, but I think I can do it.
- You have no idea what we've been dealing with here.
We need somebody who can really take charge of this place
or else we and all of these animals are gone.
- This is what you want.
It's not what I want.
- At the risk of stating the obvious, you're insane.
- Trying to figure it out, there's no manual.
- Why did you buy this place?
- Why not?
- [Ben] Great, I keep her home from school one day
and she gets eaten.