- The Bat Signal. Time to ride.
- Hey, Batman.
- What do you want now, Superman?
- I've got big news.
- Look, what's better than one Superman?
Two Supermans, two Supermen.
- I was gonna say no Supermans.
- Why do I feel like you've done something really stupid?
- Uh, 'cause I didn't.
I cloned myself.
- You cloned yourself?
- He can protect the city,
and we can spend more time being best friends.
- Let's get fighting.
- I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
but I'm impressed.
You know, forget hanging out.
Why don't the three of us team up,
and we can really vanquish crime forever?
- Well, he's definitely super,
but when you make a clone,
you get, you know, kind of like a slight downgrade
from the original.
- So, like what?
I mean, can he fly?
- Absolutely not, no, he can't fly at all.
Even when he jumps, he falls.
- Alright, well, but I mean,
as long as he's got super strength, I mean that's.
- He's definitely, I think, strong of character.
- Wait a minute. Is this?
Is your clone shitty?
I mean by shitty, do you mean does he have, like, bad vision
because then, I mean the answer is yes,
he does have bad vision.
- Look out, the Joker.
- That's just a cat, Mr. Clone.
That's just a cat.
- He's not even punching the cat.
He's punching the air above the cat.
Your clone's fucked.
- I can have sex with that Bat.
- Mr. Clone.
- What the fuck?
- Mr. Clone, keep it down.
- Did he just
say he can have sex with me?
- I mean, he's just paying you a compliment.
Do you not like him?
I'm getting the vibe right now that you don't like him.
- Let's just say, I'm no longer as impressed as I once was.
- You know, I did have to get
the money from an outside source to do it.
I couldn't do it all by myself.
- What do you mean an outside source?
- You know him. You've met him a few times.
He's your tailor.
- You mean, Alfred?
He's not my tailor, he's my confidante.
- Yeah, but you know, you confidante-ly
let him shorten your inseam.
I mean, anyways, I told Alfred that you know,
you're in trouble and I needed money to help you.
- You told him I was in trouble?
- You know, you are in trouble
because it's troubling how little we hang out, okay?
So, I asked him to liquidate all of your finances.
- It's not like I spent all your money on my clone, okay?
I made a clone for you, too.
- Hey, who wants to fuck?
- Meet your clone.
- So, let me get this straight.
You used all my family's money
to make a shitty version of you
and a hornier version of me.
- I'm Bat.
- I love Bat.
- I am Bat. Do you like?
Do you like masturbate?
- I like masturbate you.
- Oh Jesus. Oh.
This is what you wanted for us, huh?
That's what it looks like
when Batman and Superman are really good friends.