Today we remember the great Anthony Bourdain by looking back at some of his funniest and memorable moments. He will be missed.
1) When he made us imagine how bad Trump would be at handling chopsticks:
I don’t know why it’s so important to me, but I’d REALLY like to see the president working chopsticks with those tiny, vestigial nubbins .— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) March 4, 2018
2) When he gave Waffle House the credit it deserved:
3) When he gave the best movie critique of all time:
Fuck BABY DRIVER.— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) July 4, 2017
4) When he and Iggy Pop acted like middle-aged men:
5) Did this ever actually happen?
I’m doing a Kickstarter to buy Ted Cruz a Fleshlight— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) September 12, 2017
6) When he took us to the best strip club in the universe:
7) This sweet moment:
Of all the places I go, my favorite is picking daughter up at school. The best.— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) April 22, 2014
8) When he slurped noodles with Obama:
9) He’s right!
At least when the left is angry with me on twitter, they can spell— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) October 12, 2017
10) When he said what we were all thinking about In-N-Out:
11) When he cooked an incredible meal for the women of the #metoo movement.