People are always wondering what it would be like to be a total stud like me. Well, it’s pretty damn great, but it doesn’t come without hearing the same stuff over and over. Here are the 7 lines I’m most tired of hearing:
1) “You’re such a stud, man!”
The most general one, and also most common. I get this from countless people, every single day. Getting a little tired of it at this point, honestly.
2) “I hear you’re making a ton of money. I’m so jealous.”
Making a mid 6-figure salary shortly after graduating college isn’t the worst thing in the world, I must say.
3) “What’s your workout regimen? You’re totally jacked!”
My dudes are ALWAYS hitting me with this one. Can’t give away my secrets but just know that I’m all natty. Only losers take shortcuts to success.
4) “I bet you get so many chicks!”
Another one I get constantly from my dudes. Always asking me for stories and stuff too. I’m just gonna say “no comment,” since I’m not the kind to kiss and tell.
5) “You must have a girlfriend, right? I bet I have no chance with you.”
This one I get from all the ladies. They love jumping to conclusions. Believe it or not, I’m single, but I’m attracted to confidence, so have some faith in yourself and you never know what could happen. ;)
6) “You wanna hang out this weekend?”
Another one I get from everyone across the board, guys and girls. As of now, my schedule is booked solid, but I’ll let you know if a time slot opens up and I can try to fit you in.
7) “You’re a liar. Literally everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. You have a serious problem.”
Relax, alright? You’re the one that’s lying!